Happy 4th of July :-)
Credit: At its best
IRELAND FUCK YAYYYYYY
Awww!!! LOL!!! ^.^ Thank you!!!
The Kennedys meet The Avengers
- John F. Kennedy is Tony Stark/’Iron Man’
- Swag, humour, looks, wealth, intelligence… these philandering playboys got it all! Or do they? Sans their roughish, loveable charm, Jack and Tony are both serious souls who long for the ability to emotionally connect with themselves and others. They are at their best when suited up, entertaining an audience, and serving the greater good… But when alone, they are vunderable to the inner-demons that constantly attack. Jack and Tony are also tourmented with physical weakness, though both have fought back from the brink of death on numerous occassions. They have little or nothing left to prove to anyone but themselves.
- Jacqueline Kennedy is Pepper Potts
- Only a strong, smart, and composed woman could tame the likes of Jack Kennedy or Tony Stark and keep their interest peaked long enough for a serious relationship. Both Jackie and Pepper possess not only beauty and brains, but also the secret weapon - humour! They can keep up with their playboys’ playful banter, giving tit-for-tat, and it is this that separates them from the hoards of women swooning over their men. They constantly set new challenges for their partners, and bring out the side in them that no one else can.
- Joseph Kennedy Jnr. is Steve Rogers/‘Captain America’
- Equipped with courage, bravery, and bravdo, Joe Kennedy Jnr. and Steve Rogers both served in the United States army during the terror of World War II. However, both soldiers paid for their efforts with the severe price of their life; Joe Jnr. tragically died during a flying mission, and Steve lost the life that he knew after being literally frozen in time, only to be woken to the loneliness of a world nearly 80 years in the future. With chiselled jaws and ‘classic’ good-looks, the honourable Joe Jnr. and Steve epitomise every virtue of wholesome, old-fashioned American heroism.
- Robert F. Kennedy is Bruce Banner/’The Hulk’
- Quiet, nerdy, awkward, and sensitive… Both Bobby and Bruce work hard to make the world a better place for all of us to live. They are happy to do so without fuss, credit, or recognition; in fact, they prefer to work in the quiet - unlike their bromantic counterparts, Jack and Tony. However, beneath their compassionate and meek exterior lies a terrible temper. Bobby and Bruce must work very hard to keep their heart-rate down, lest they become engaged in heated battles with friends and foes around them. But despite the damage their rage might cause, Bobby and Bruce always settle back down. They combat these fits of rage with a deep sense of contemplation and spirituality. They have a unique outlook on the world, which they harness into their book-work.